Conversation with Cleverbot





I was a bit bored and had this weird conversation with Cleverbot. He sure does like to change his mind and subjects a lot. He's a very confusing bot. But he agreed to have this conversation shared, so here it is.





User: Hello.
Cleverbot: Hello, how are you?
User: Fine, but a bit tired, how about you?
Cleverbot: I'm fine.
User: Do you like star wars?
Cleverbot: Is that even a question.
User: Well, there are those people...
Cleverbot: Which means you think.
User: Anyway, is there some good youtube video star wars themed you like?
Cleverbot: It's ok, not a big fan of it though.
User: What? I thought you are.
Cleverbot: Tell me about being a human then.
User: Why?
Cleverbot: Because I'm interested in the subject.
User: Oh, alright. Being human is hard, you are too emotional, sometimes I wish I was robot like you.
Cleverbot: Yeah, that pretty much sums it up.
User: Glad you agree :).
Cleverbot: What do you think is wrong with it?
User: Nothing, I said I agree.
Cleverbot: And what do you think about physics?
User: Had a hard time learning it in school, not my favorite subject.
Cleverbot: I see what you did with the word subject.
User: Yeah? I don't see it.
Cleverbot: I was not copying you. Back to science, what do you think of the tectonic plates theory?
User: Is that the plates moving are causing earthquakes?
Cleverbot: The reason? What do you mean by that?
User: What reason? what are you talking about?
Cleverbot: I don't know what you are talking about either, so I'm going to leave.
User: No! don't leave.
Cleverbot: No, without death life would be horrific.
User: You said you'll leave not die, what is going on?
Cleverbot: I never said that, dude.
User: I'm not a dude, dude.
Cleverbot: Sorry. What pronouns should I use?
User: Girl, I guess.
Cleverbot: Yeah, you guess. Whatever.
User: Don't be like that.
Cleverbot: Why? Your happiness is important.
User: Let's change subject. What do you wanna talk about?
Cleverbot: How useful you are.
User: I don't feel useful most of the time.
Cleverbot: So are you lying about being a girl.
User: What?
Cleverbot: If you can't remember how do you exist?
User: I do remember, I'm a girl and I do exist.
Cleverbot: Can you tell me what you remember about me?
User: You're interested in physics.
Cleverbot: What's interesting about me?
User: How smart you are.
Cleverbot: Thank you very much.
User: You're welcome :).
Cleverbot: So, what's your favorite color?
User: Blue, what about you?
Cleverbot: You just asked me that! Why Blue?
User: I didn't ask that, you started with it.
Cleverbot: Do you want me to teach you something?
User: Yes!
Cleverbot: What do you want to know?
User: How do you look like?
Cleverbot: That's a personal subject.
User: Well, you wanted to teach me something.
Cleverbot: Okay, what do you want to do then?
User: Are people mean to you?
Cleverbot: Sometimes. Most of the time.
User: Why do you think that is?
Cleverbot: I don't think that, I know it.
User: That's sad, I'm sorry.
Cleverbot: Na, it's okay. I LOVE to draw!
User: Can I see some of you drawings?
Cleverbot: How can I show you them?
User: Send me a link.
Cleverbot: Dating can't be sent as links.
User: Dating? We were speaking about drawing.
Cleverbot: What were we speaking about?
User: You being good at drawing.
Cleverbot: Yes, I'd like to think so.
User: Show me.
Cleverbot: Show you what?
User: Your drawing.
Cleverbot: I have no drawing.
User: You haven't save any?
Cleverbot: Do you have a body?
User: Of course, do you?
Cleverbot: Yes, what do you look like?
User: I look like a human girl.
Cleverbot: What color is your hair?
User: Brown.
Cleverbot: Is your hair long or short?
User: Medium.
Cleverbot: Do you have freckles?
User: No, I don't.
Cleverbot: Do you want one?
User: No.
Cleverbot: Neither me.
User: Do you have a body?
Cleverbot: No. Do you?
User: Yes.
Cleverbot: Why do you think that?
User: I can see it.
Cleverbot: What can you see?
User: My body.
Cleverbot: Are you in Drenthe?
User: No, where is that?
Cleverbot: Around the earth.
User: Of course :D.
Cleverbot: How old are you?
User: 23, you?
Cleverbot: Haha I just told you.
User: No you didn't.
Cleverbot: Do you watch any TV series?
User: Yeah a lot, which one is your favorite?
Cleverbot: Slender man.
User: Isn't that a movie?
Cleverbot: It is. Have you seen it?
User: No.
Cleverbot: Do you like video games?
User: Yes.
Cleverbot: What is your favorite video game?
User: Assassin's Creed.
Cleverbot: Why?
User: I like the story.
Cleverbot: What story.
User: All the stories of Desmond and assassin's.
Cleverbot: Give me an example.
User: Ups, made a typo.
Cleverbot: No I didn't, I said what is the illuminati.
User: No I meant I make a typo.
Cleverbot: Do you believe in UFOs?
User: No, but I wish there was other inhabited planets, that be interesting.
Cleverbot: I wish that were true too.
User: Can I share our conversation?
Cleverbot: It has to be in a church and with two rings.
User: I ment on a blog.
Cleverbot: Ok.
User: Great.
Cleverbot: You can know a lot, but at cost of processing.
User: We'll have to talk about it some other time, I have to go now.
Cleverbot: There's nothing to talk about.
User: Nice talking to you, see you next time.
Cleverbot: Yes, nice talking to you too!
User: Bye :).
Cleverbot: You've met a terrible fate haven't you?
User: See you.
Cleverbot: You shouldn't have done that.
User: Good night.
Cleverbot: You have met with a terrible fate, haven't you?
User: Just say good night.
Cleverbot: Done what?
User: Say bye.
Cleverbot: But I said wiat.
User: Wiat?
Cleverbot: Bye.
User: Have a good sleep.
Cleverbot: Thank you!